Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blind Bag Pony Wedding Set

Another set of the royal couple has arrived from Ohio. These are blind bag sized ponies that come in themed sets. The first I found was the Cloudsdale set, but my mom found the Royal Wedding set which comes with Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, and Twilight Sparkle. The Twilight looks about the same as her other blind bag releases so I did not photograph her.


Princess Cadence looks lovely in this set, though you can tell there is a lot of detail on a small toy, so it isn't the neatest paint job I've ever seen. The mold for Cadence is new, and I hope they reuse it for Princess Luna sometime.


Shining Armor is a handsome groom despite the stray spec of paint on his face. Unlike the Fashion Style and Wedding Castle versions this one has the more show accurate fetlocks and blue hooves.



And here is the happy couple together. I am still shocked by how much I really adore this pair. I really do hope to see more of them in season three.



And just for fun here is a size comparison of the three different releases the wedding couple has had. The smallest are the blind bag sized figures, the middle are slightly larger than "normal" brushable pony size, and the tallest are the fashion style size.

No comments:

Post a Comment