Monday, October 1, 2012

Wedding Pony Wave 2 : Complete


Here is the complete set of the Wedding Pony Wave Two ponies!
I think this has been overall one of my favorite waves as this set is quite colorful compared to some of the others and it's really nice to see some bolder color choices. I hope this is a trend that continues into the future, but considering we've not seen any leaked ponies in a while we shall have to wait and see.

How about you, dear readers? Do you have a favorite pony from the set? Any surprises? Did you find the toys online or in the store?

2 comments:

  1. Lyra wins as prettiest pony in my eyes! I really like this set as well. Sadly, my Trixie is the one from the Nightmare Moon set, so her symbol is glittery. I think she looks far prettier with a regular symbol like this. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I dislike the glittered symbols and wish they were closer to the g1 idee of glitter symbols. I'm okay with it on the wings/horns of the princesses though. I think Lyra is also my favorite followed closely by Trixie.

      Delete