Saturday, February 25, 2012

Collection Update: Waves 1-3

I just noticed how very far behind I am on covering the ponies in my herd. So I think it's time to do a little recap.

To date I own:


Wave 1 These ponies are called the "mane" six. Sweetie is a more minor character.
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Pinkie Pie

Sweetie Belle

And the best pony of the "mane" 6 is...




Wave 2 This wave was rather small and had a lot of distribution problems
Cheerilee
Lily Blossom


And Lily Blossom is pretty unique as in the US she is the only pony that was released that did not get box art that was a recolor of one of the "mane" six.

Wave 3
Blossomforth
Cupcake/
Dewdrop Dazzle
Lulu Luck

My favorite pony from this set is Dewdrop Dazzle. I guess I'm a sucker for blue ponies.


More ponies coming later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment