Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blinded by the Light


When the blind bag figures were first released I thought they were cute but just too expensive. I figured there was no way I could get brushable sized ponies AND blind bags, especially since I would have to import them. I thought I learned something from pokemon and magic the gathering and forbid myself to have any. Several months later a set of 12 figures, the "mane" six and some other random ponies, came out as a toys r us exclusive. I decided to buy a set and distribute one figure to every brony that came to my meetup, and I kept a fluttershy for myself. I also kept the leftovers from the meeting, though I had them all wrapped so I didn't know what I would end up with. Now we have seen the leaked photos of blind bag boy ponies and I'm kicking myself for not getting into these to begin with. I mean they are just so small and I want to have them all!


I think I like the pegasus mold best. They just look so cute! Anyway I hope they show up in the US in full force soon (not just in a JC Penney's outlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment