Monday, November 14, 2011

Brony Art Day

Oh geeze, I thought I would get to update more but I've been crazy busy this weekend! I have so many things to blog about, but I guess I should try and space it out a little. At least I got around to winterizing my blog!

Friday my brony friend Eliza (of Pumpkin Pinkie & NyanDash fame) came over so we could have a pony art day. The art I worked on was for a swap at the arena, so I can't share it yet, but we decided to do a personal swap and she already finished some of the art! So here are some amazing ATC cards she made while we ate pizza in my living room. My prompts were autumn and bluebirds with some specific ponies.


Lyra/Heartstrings


G4 Medley (wingless to match Noteworthy!)


Eliza has more awesome stuff at her Deviant Art account. And a little birdie (get it?) told me she may be taking commissions soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment