Monday, December 5, 2011

ATC Spotlight: Shaiyeh/Miss_tuneful




ATC: Fluttershys Pumpkin Patch by *Shaiyeh on deviantART

I'm a little late posting this one, but I wanted to get permission before doing so. This amazing Fluttershy came from Shaiyeh/Miss_tuneful in the October ATC sap on the Arena. Miss_tuneful is one of my favorite artists on the arena as not only is her art excellent, she is actually one of the people who organizes ATC swaps. If you haven't read the description already that is mostly pen and paint. (Apparently lots and lots of layer of paint!) Now, when I said last time that I wanted to do more detailed art, this is the stuff I am talking about.

Of course after seeing her Fluttershy I checked out her gallery and saw she does commissions as well. (Contact her at miss.tuneful @ gmail.com ) Now if only I would sit down and actually design my OC!





No comments:

Post a Comment