Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


Toys R Us is having another BOGO sale so I picked up 2 sets of the blind bag ponies (now I can customize some!) I also actually remembered to pick up the pinkie pie ornament while I was there and you know... I'm thinking of going back for a second and customozing it as well. The pinkie ornament is actually VERY nice quality. It's easily my favorite pony ornament which says a bit considering pinkie is my least favorite pony of the mane six. I wish Twilight was the MLP brand mascot.


As you can see pinkie has a sculpted mane and tail, but the sculpt is actually very nice and very heavy, weighing more than a regular G4 pony.



This is a Pinkie ornament from G3 that came as part of a set. You can see that the quality is not as good and it has a very glossy finish.




Prior to G4 I was never a fan of sculpted manes/tails, but I think they are growing on me. One thing I have never liked has been the half sculpted half brushable thing. It drives me crazy!



And last but not least, here's a pic I grabbed of my minty ornament. I'll probably have fakies thrown at me or saying so, but I never really liked her sock obsession. I do like green ponies however and I'm interested to see if her G4 counterpart will ever ship to the US and what her personality will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment