Monday, March 28, 2011

Kindness of Ponies a Conversation

This evening I was at home and my fiance was out at two different gigs for the day. He called saying the girl he was playing piano for had not gone on to the next round of her competition so he would be home earlier than expected. A little while later I got a second, unexpected phone call.

Ben: "What was the name of the pony you were looking for?"
Me: "Pinkie Pie with Sweetie Bell, they come in a set together, why?"
Ben: "Okay I think I found the right one."
Me: "Wait where are you at, Target?"
Ben:"Yeah there were three on my way home but the first one didn't have it"

So, Ben stopped at two different Targets looking for a pony for me. I didn't ask him to do it and didn't expect it as though I watch the show with him, he never showed much interest in the toys.

Sometimes the smallest things make a big deal to me and this is one of them. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment