Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brony Meetup News

Oh my gosh! I'm home from my brony meetup and I'm proud to say it seems to have been quite a success. We had just shy of 20 members show up and I didn't hear an complaints at all. Look at my amazing treat bags! Each one was full of pony stuff and I spent hours putting them together but it was totally worth it to see the bronies get excited about them. People seemed to really like the random molded pony figures and the glue sticks. Due to a person or two dropping out I even have a treat bag or two left for myself :) And I said I wasn't going to get into the molded ponies.... help!


Oh, and did I mention that I got an email from a local reporter for the Wall Street Journal and that she wanted to come talk to the bronies at my meetup? Well that's what happened! So I sat next to a for-real reporter today while we ate Indian food and watched My Little Pony on the TV at the restaurant.

Now it's time to make dinner because I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment