Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Little Netherlands Ponies


One of my coworkers is originally from the Netherlands and he recently took a trip back home with his wife to visit their family and friends.  While he was there they happened to stop in a toy store and picked me up a little souvenir.

 

I'm really impressed Pinkie Pie and Electric Sky made it all the way here. I wouldn't have had the self-control not to open the packaging. I'm very grateful because not only did they take a few minutes out of their vacation to pick me up a pony, but they even stood around in the store smooshing the packages around to try and get two that felt different and wouldn't be a repeat.



In this shot you can see just a few of the many, many languages on the international packaging.





No comments:

Post a Comment